[teacherartexchange] printing press

---------

From: Chris Lincoln (artloverlincoln_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2007 - 18:50:30 PDT

Hi again,

I have some money leftover from this year's fundraiser and need to
spend it before the 30th!! I have a small art program and have just
purchased a digital projector which I use all of the time, its fab! I
have a generous school which purchases almost any supplies that I
request. With my leftover money I was thinking of purchasing a piece
of hands on equipment that appeals especially to my middle school
students, i.e. a tabletop printing press pr a potter's wheel. If you
have one of these and could recommend a brand name I would really
appreciate it.

Thanks so much,
Chris