[teacherartexchange] Tricia's "FugleFlicks" - Art Concepts and more

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2007 - 09:46:23 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Tricia Fuglestad has created many art related short videos.

Here is her most recent one - Deep Space - Illusion of depth.
http://deepspace.notlong.com
or
http://www.ahsd25.k12.il.us/~TriciaFuglestad/VisualArt/page14/page15/page31/page31.html

Here is the link to all of them:
http://fugleflicks.notlong.com
or
http://www.ahsd25.k12.il.us/~TriciaFuglestad/VisualArt/page14/page14.html

Here is her Art Education post:
When I was teaching my third graders a project that needed them to
create the illusion of
depth, they started asking if we could make a movie about it. So I
wrote a summer project
proposal and my district actually paid me to make this little movie.
Three little third graders
sing this original song composed in Garageband (mac software). It's
very short but it covers a ton of concepts, foreground, middleground,
background, overlapping, placement, and size. I am going to show it to
all my grade levels at my elementary school.