Re: [teacherartexchange] NAEA( teacherartexchange digest: June 16, 2007)

---------

From: Mikel Lee (mikellee31_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2007 - 07:39:12 PDT

--- Carokarn@wrote:
> I hope you don't get so hung up on spelling that you
> don't consider that many
........ I think I would look at the ideas first
> and consider the spelling
> errors last.

My principal would not allow my school to participate
in the district spelling bee this year because he said
it was a waste of instructional time and created bad
feelings for the people who were struggling with
spelling!!! I guess the whole situation will just get
worse. - Mikel in OK