Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Pinwheels for Peace 07!

From: Ann Ayers (art304_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2007 - 06:42:37 PDT

Will you be participating in this year's Pinwheels for Peace project
on International Day of Peace, Sept. 21, 2007?

If you are, please take the time to "offically register" your
location by going to so
that we can add your city to our map.
If you have already "joined" for this year, we thank you!

The "store" is now open (
store.html )and you can order your 2007 posters and tshirts - orders
will be taken until August 10th to assure delivery by the 21st of

Please help us spread the word about this project so that on
September 21st we'll see pinwheels spinning EVERYWHERE!

Ann & Ellen

To unsubscribe go to