Re:[teacherartexchange] Planning a vacation

---------

From: Jerry Vilenski (jvilenski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2007 - 20:42:55 PDT

For my money, I would visit the East Coast,
specifically Cape Cod. Provincetown is simply great
in the summer, and the thriving arts community there
(and on the entire Cape for that matter), is not to be
missed. I found the galleries not only professional,
but the owners are very approachable and filled with
knowlege of their artists and insights into the
current art world. It is culturally different from
most parts of the country, and of course, the scenery
is simply inspiring for any visual person.