[teacherartexchange] interview question

---------

From: Dulcius (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2007 - 13:58:50 PDT

Hi everyone!
I just found out I will be going to an interview next week (something I
haven't done in about 10 years) and I have a question for those of you who
have done this more recently than I. I was asked to bring some images of my
own and my students' artwork, but I'm not sure the best format. I don't
have a laptop, so should I try to put the images on disk? Would computer
print-outs in a nice presentation folio be acceptable? I don't think I have
time to do slides, and it seems like they're a bit "passe" anyway.. any
words of wisdom would be appreciated (as well as words of wisdom for
interviewing in general!:-)
-Lydia in Toledo