[teacherartexchange] Merit pay for teachers?

---------

From: Maggie Tucker (watercolorwiz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2007 - 10:29:07 PDT

I read in the NY Times this a.m. about Minnesota's push for merit pay. As I
read the article, teachers whose students show growth (or, who go to
"hardship" schools) receive more money. Are there teachers on this listserv
who have had experience with this? I see it coming to my state, and would
like to know if art teachers are excluded.