Re: [teacherartexchange] OT - Planning a Vacation

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2007 - 20:59:08 PDT

Thanks to all who have responded. I have narrowed down all the touristy
places I would like to see (with all the blisters on my feet I spent the day
at the computer - I definately need good walking shoes! *L*). I have it
narrowed down to SanDiego, SanFrancisco, LosAngeles, Seattle, Cape
Cod/Salem, Portland Maine, & New York City. I'm going to show my lists to
hubby when he gets home from work, let him narrow down my list or add places
of his own. We know we want to go somewhere with water (we have lakes here,
but hubby has never been to the ocean). Anyways, thanks to all who e-mailed
either the list or me personally - you don't get the same perspective from
reading a website as you do from someone who's been there.
~Michal