Re: [teacherartexchange] NAEA( teacherartexchange digest: June 16, 2007)

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2007 - 19:57:25 PDT

Maybe because so little of it has to do with what
really works for kids. I mean, I love reading the
challenges/success stories that show up on this list
all the time. These publications manage to take one of
the liveliest, craziest, most exhausting, heart
breaking, and inspiring jobs anywhere, and makes it as
exciting to read about as the tax code.

> why does the art education material seem downright
> boring?
> Carol Karn
> Clio, SC

Betty C Bowen