Re:[teacherartexchange] NAEA( teacherartexchange digest: June 16, 2007)

---------

From: Heidi McElroy (hmcelroy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2007 - 15:16:41 PDT

Regarding NAEA publications:
I must agree with Wendy that the latest batch of information headed to the
recycling bin after I read it. Theories which have little relation to
reality!!!!! Some of these professors need to spend a week or two in all
levels of art (PK to 12) education at least once a year to learn about real
life especially in the public school system. Heidi in VA