Re: [teacherartexchange] OT - Planning a Vacation

---------

From: Ray Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2007 - 10:32:05 PDT

I love the Pacific Northwest- Seattle and all- Tacoma Glass Museum,
beautiful scenery- water, mountains, fun city, ... We are in
California and we had our first trip to New England last summer and
it was absolutely wonderful too- Boston, Cambridge, Cape Cod,
Lexington, Concord, Sturbridge, Stockbridge, Plymouth, excellent! and
of course, San Francisco, Monterrey, Big Sur, Napa, Mendocino, the
Gold Country, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite and Sequoia- Northern California
has some great sites too!
What a fun decision to have to make!
Heather