Re: [teacherartexchange] contests in general want art teacher's opinions

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2007 - 16:17:12 PDT

I do not, as a general rule, participate in contests.
The prizes are too few and far between, most
competition themes have little or nothing to do with
my whole plan of "personally meaningful ideas", and
since I only have most kids one semester, and so many
deadlines are early spring, if just doesn't work for
me.