Re: [teacherartexchange] contests in general want art teacher's opinions

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2007 - 08:37:03 PDT

Diane,

You are so right about NAEA! I am sad to say I think
"they" are really out of touch with the issues we deal
with. When I received my most recent mailing I was
exasperated with the materials - of little use to me.
My state art ed association membership I benefit from,
but I'm thinking of cancelling my national one.

 wendy
www.wendypaigefree.com