[teacherartexchange] Convert YouTube Videos

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2007 - 19:08:21 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Tricia Fuglestad shared this with Art Education list and on Art Education 2.0.

From Tricia:

Thought I'd share this info: http://www.zamzar.com is an online
conversion site that can convert a youtube video for you to a
downloadable format so you to save and play it in your powerpoints-
Very helpful if youtube is blocked or your internet is unreliable at
school.
Since I don't have need for YouTube videos I have not tried it but
Tricia has and she said it works. If you can not figure it out, I will
ask Tricia to "walk" you through it.

We have had a number of good YouTube videos shared this summer.

Regards,

Judy Decker