Re: [teacherartexchange] contests in general

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2007 - 11:18:36 PDT

Diane, my guess is that approximately 90% of the contests that come across
my desk have no plans to return artwork. Nor do they inform you of who
actually won, what their final criteria was, share the winner's artwork -
they miss the chance to provide teachers with wonderful teaching
opportunities.
~Michal