Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] contests in general

From: Jackie Brewer (jacjac2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2007 - 11:00:16 PDT

I do agree with what Michal stated as well. Here in Texas we have the
VASE and Jr, VASE - Visual Arts Scholastic Event. It is great,
students are against themselves only. These students must be
interviewed and discuss their work. I think sometimes companies are
looking for free artwork so why not make a contest out of it. As far
as contest, I read the fine print. When students spend all that time
on it, send it off and dont get it back, no way.

On 6/15/07, Diane Gregory <> wrote:
> Hi All,
> What are your opinions about contests in general?
> What are the pros and cons?
> Diane
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to