Re: [teacherartexchange] HELP! unsubscribe/pause for summer...

---------

From: Della Buzard (dellasnook_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2007 - 08:31:50 PDT

Have you used the link at the bottom of the email that
says to unsubscribe go to? You can also go to the
getty website and type in account settings in the
search bar and it will take you to a page with many
links and I clicked on the first one. It asked me for
my email address and password and then there were the
options to change my preferences, one was that you did
not wish to receive emails at this time. Hope this
helps, have a great summer.
Della
New York