Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] summer ideas for boys

From: Chris Lincoln (artloverlincoln_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2007 - 05:57:59 PDT

I wanted to thank you all for your terrific ideas! I stayed up late
checking into most of them. My classroom is being torn up this summer
and I will be without a sink, my digital projector, most of my
supplies, etc.; thus fiber arts. I am sure that all my summer school
students will now have ideas that appeal to them.

Thank you,
1 day to go!!!

To unsubscribe go to