Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] got any more ideas?

From: Shayne Train (strain_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2007 - 09:43:19 PDT

Your e-mail made me think of The Art Teacher's Book of Lists by Helen D. Hume.
There's a description here:
It's got a little of everything :)

Actually, my favourite resource is The Incredible Art Department
followed by lots of other inrnet sites.
For art history, my favourite is the Annotated Mona Lisa.

At 07:57 PM 6/12/2007, you wrote:
>"?> I posted this a month or so ago but didn't get much response- IF
>you could
>have one, indispensable teacher's art
>workbook/textbook/ideabook...what would it
>have in it? Do you want sketchbook ideas? sub plans? Art history lessons?
>"fillers"? This question pertains to any grade level. Do you have or
>any book(s) that is like this? What's out there that you really rely
>on and use?
>Thanks for your input.
>Happy Summer.

To unsubscribe go to