Re: [teacherartexchange] got any more ideas?

---------

From: Shayne Train (strain_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2007 - 09:43:19 PDT

Your e-mail made me think of The Art Teacher's Book of Lists by Helen D. Hume.
There's a description here:
http://www.amazon.com/Art-Teachers-Book-Lists/dp/0787974242
It's got a little of everything :)

Actually, my favourite resource is The Incredible Art Department
followed by lots of other inrnet sites.
For art history, my favourite is the Annotated Mona Lisa.