[teacherartexchange] Online Master's Degree

---------

From: Marybeth Bortzfield (zbort_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 10 2007 - 04:40:57 PDT

Re: Online Master's Degree

Does anyone have a good source for an online Master's Degree program in the
visual arts?

On a separate note;
I will be receiving a smart board next year and I'm really excited to be
able to show museum website's. I'm sure there are numerous sites that are
great to visit for elementary school students grades K-5. If anyone has
suggestions I would appreciate the links or suggestions on how to search.

Thanks!
Enjoy a relaxing and creative summer

mb