Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] bad day no art supplies

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 10 2007 - 03:41:51 PDT

I am reading all my digests late, so I just read this. I think the
"notify your legislature" is a good one. Having the boxes for donations at
your local library is a good one. Try churches as well. Have adopt an art
program? as a possible line for the news story. Be careful and blame lack
of state funding(we know your principal is un supportive) as to your
predicament. A local business may adopt you.

Also try Walmart as they some times donate.. maybe damages stuff.
Staples... Write a nice letter to leave with a manager, stating it is the
second year in a row etc.. and anything would be great.

Go ogle kids in need grants on the net. Yours are certainly in need.

Look for another job.

randy in MIan

To unsubscribe go to