[teacherartexchange] bad day no art supplies

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 10 2007 - 03:41:51 PDT

I am reading all my digests late, so I just read this. I think the
"notify your legislature" is a good one. Having the boxes for donations at
your local library is a good one. Try churches as well. Have adopt an art
program? as a possible line for the news story. Be careful and blame lack
of state funding(we know your principal is un supportive) as to your
predicament. A local business may adopt you.

Also try Walmart as they some times donate.. maybe damages stuff.
Staples... Write a nice letter to leave with a manager, stating it is the
second year in a row etc.. and anything would be great.

Go ogle kids in need grants on the net. Yours are certainly in need.

Look for another job.

randy in MIan