RE: [teacherartexchange] Day After Bad Day / kiln

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2007 - 05:48:24 PDT

I have no kiln because the teacher I followed moved it
right next to the BOOKSHELF, (full of paper) so guess
what happened. Thankfully the walls were brick and at
the time it was a very high ceiling. He fired at night
also, and someone driving by saw the smoke/flames. My
room is so small, I can't imagine doing clay anyway.

This morning I awoke to obscene things written on my
car, thankfully in washable paint - direct quotes from
the obscene phone calls that ATT & the police have
traced to a cel phone.

Betty C Bowen
printmaker, painter
art educator