Re: [teacherartexchange] Day After Bad Day / kiln

---------

holland.su_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Jun 04 2007 - 14:29:40 PDT

I've heard of someone burning up their kiln and getting fired over it.
. . no pun. . . loosing her job.

My kiln in in a different building from my classroom and has a
computer to regulate the cycles, but I try never to leave campus
before it shuts off. Sometimes I get pre-occupied at the end of
the work day and I've gone on home, only to freak out when it hits me
later. I know the computer is set, but, it doesn't make sense to me
not to be there to keep tabs on it.
Not to mention that district policy dictates I can't leave it running,
we've all heard of computers crashing.