[teacherartexchange] End of the year project

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 03 2007 - 07:51:31 PDT

http://picasaweb.google.com/WandyFrames/Monsterous

One of my Art 1 faves this year! Assignment: choose
photo of interior you could move into (your style),
modify to fit your taste even more, and add
monster(s)! We reviewed perspective drawing, used
sharpies to outline and h20 color to paint with
emphasis on mixed colors + lt/dk contrast. We
discussed the idea of "monster" which was really
interesting; I have a ppt if interested. Looked at
many images but focused on Matt Furie (his site has
some nudity, etc. - I showed "G" images only!)
http://mattfurie.betternonsequitur.com/thumbs.php
FUN!!!

:D Wendy