Re:[teacherartexchange] I need help finding a painting too

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 02 2007 - 19:13:15 PDT

It is by Eugene Delacroix. Paganini was a very famous
violinist, still one of the most famous ever, so I
don't think there is necessarily any additional
symbolism there.

http://www.artofeurope.com/delacroix/del2.htm

http://violadabraccio.com/violin.pictures/data/thumbnails/24/P1010026.jpg

http://www.wga.hu/frames-e.html?/html/k/kupecky/2youngma.html