Re:[teacherartexchange] I need help finding a painting too

---------

From: leah rachlis (leah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 02 2007 - 19:12:54 PDT

Thanks for the lead - I found the painting on the violadabraccio site:

http://violadabraccio.com/violin.pictures/data/thumbnails/24/P1010026.jpg

so I know that it is a portrait of Nicolo Paganini - - but what I really
want to know is who painted it... on the violin iconography site - it only
lists the subject... any one feel like playing sleuth?