[teacherartexchange] Womem in Art - You Tube "morph' video

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2007 - 06:44:59 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Sharon H. Just sent me this link:
Women in Art - on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUDIoN-_Hxs

It is beautiful! I know it has been posted already on Art Education
list - but I missed the link. I thought some of the rest of you may
have, too. Well known works of art morph from one iimage to the next
(images of women - not women artists) - sort of a time line of women
in art.

Enjoy,

Judy Decker