Re: [teacherartexchange] Demo lesson

---------

holland.su_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Jun 01 2007 - 06:05:00 PDT

I don't teach high school, but would this be for an Art 1 level class?
 Maybe with students who haven't had art class since before middle
school?

My first thought for a starting off point was profiles on coins.
Everyone's interested in money. You could connect a bit of ancient
art history with the political uses of art, present day coin design
and a relief sculpture lesson? maybe layered paper.