RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: June 29, 2006

---------

From: Perry Schafer (pschafer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 30 2006 - 23:27:50 PDT

Careful Mikel, I detect the voice of reason creeping in here.
Thanks for that. Perry

From: Mikel Lee <mikellee31@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 10:00:18 -0700 (PDT)

She did not post the pictures of herself. Her
girlfriend is an artist and she posted the photos.
There were about 650 photos on this site and only a
few of them were of the teacher nude. Her name was not
used on the site and she was not advertising her
nudity. The kids that saw the pictures were not
"little children"...they were high school
students...and if you have ever spent 5 minutes
listening to a high school conversation on a Monday
morning you know that they are seeing more nudity,
having more sex, doing more drugs, and drinking more
alcohol than everyone on this list combined.