Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] NAEA proposal notification date

From: Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 30 2006 - 12:22:30 PDT

Hi All,

My experience is that I often do not receive notification about the status of my
proposals until January. Once, however, I was notified around Christmas. I
have never received notification as early as September. The proposals are
submitted to volunteer reviewers in various categories. And it takes time for
the various volunteer groups to complete their reviews. The length of time
required is fairly standard practice for most National professional

I am sure NAEA would like to notify everyone sooner, but it takes time. :-)

Quoting "" <>:
> great Maggie, thanks...send me full name, state and title and I'll add
> to the list of supporters....I've never known NAEA to let us know that
> early...anyone else?
> creatively, Linda in Oregon
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to