[teacherartexchange] Contemporay Sculptor (Spain) - Tomas Crespo Rivera

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 30 2006 - 09:04:59 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I saw this art site suggested in Artcyclopedia ArtConversations.
Tomas Crespo Rivera:
http://www.cresporivera.com/Home.htm
Sculptor from Spain. Work is abstract, figurative (some abstract
figures). I thought his work might enhance your sculpture lessons
(include with artists such as Henry Moore and Barbara Hepworth).

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/