[teacherartexchange] Art Education and Technology Interviews

---------

From: Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 29 2006 - 20:49:24 PDT

Hi All,

Next Wednesday, I will send out the Interview questions for those of you who
volunteered to be interviewed about how you are using technology in your art
classroom. I received numerous emails from List members volunteering to be
interviewed and I hope I don't miss anyone. If you don't receive the questions
next Wednesday let me know and I apologize in advance for missing you. And if
you would like to volunteer to be interviewed, let me know. Finally, if you
know of an art teacher who is integrating technology within their art
classroom, I would appreciate receiving their name. Just let them know you are
passing on their name! I will be using the answers to the interview questions
as part of an article I am writing. Thanks so very much!

I noticed in my recent Tapped In Calendar, that our own Kevan Nitzberg is
presenting ideas on how to use the Walker Art Center web site. Now how cool is
that! Check out Tapped In!

--
Dr. Diane C. Gregory
Director, Undergraduate & Graduate