Re: [teacherartexchange] Mailwasher - FREE version available

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 29 2006 - 10:19:29 PDT

Thanks for posting this Maggie,

The FREE version is back. For a while, only the Mailwasher Pro was
available. I am still using the free version. I did try Mailwasher Pro
for a while, but didn't really use all of the features to warrant
paying the price to keep it. I like the quick reply feature - but
don't know if that is available on the free version now. It is a
feature that I was allowed to keep from the Mailwasher Pro trial. I
use the quick reply all the time - less mail to download.

You can compare features at this link:
http://www.mailwasher.net/

I did send in a donation soon after I got the software - I really like it!
If you want it set for multiple email accounts, you will have use the
Pro version as the free version is only for one email account.

I already knew the problem bouncing mail causes so I only blacklist
unwanted mail.
Fortunately, I don't get much Spam on my Road Runner account. I don't
use it to post to the lists.

Judy Decker