Re: [teacherartexchange] Austin Art Teacher fired over photos

---------

From: croberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 29 2006 - 07:51:42 PDT

> that I will not
>> even go into a liquor
>> store and buy liquor lest someone in the community
>> see me coming out with a
>> case of beer

And the kids will report EVERYTHING they see. I had a student teacher once
who went to a "rave" in a nearby town and was drinking...and several of my
HS kids were there. They could hardly wait to get back and tell me about it
on Monday morning. They said he told them NOT to tell me because he was
afraid he'd get in trouble. It got back to the university without me
telling them...but not sure what happened other than them "talking to him
about it".
Carolyn