RE: [teacherartexchange] Austin Art Teacher fired over photos

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 29 2006 - 07:30:32 PDT

that I will not
> even go into a liquor
> store and buy liquor lest someone in the community
> see me coming out with a
> case of beer

I know I know -I had a student report to me about
seeing a substitute(!) coming out of a liquor store
with beer, and demanding they be fired, so I avoid
that as well.

My mother (88, former teacher) is afraid I'm going to
be fired for going to Europe with my boyfriend (also a
teacher, 56) and two other people this summer.

But truly the teacher in Austin is a sad thing, I hope
a private school will give her a job, and I hope the
other teacher eventually is out of the classroom. She
is the bad one in this story.