Re: [teacherartexchange] Japanese currency

---------

From: ceastman (ceastman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 29 2006 - 05:24:21 PDT

carolyn,
google has a "snippets" feature which will give you tidbits of info
like this. for currency snippets just enter the info you want such as
"1000 japanese yen in USD" and you will get reasonably current info
(subject to disclaimer though!)

i just checked and the exchange rate is 1000 japanese yen = $8.59
linda in michigan