[teacherartexchange] Presenting at the 2006 Illinois Art Education Assoc. Conference

---------

From: Kimberly Hutts (kimberly_hutts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2006 - 08:59:41 PDT

Hello everyone,

I just got notice that my presentation proposal for the 2006 IAEA conference was accepted! I'm very excited but also very nervous. I have never presented at a conference before.

My presentation is all about the Artsonia and its many advantages. If any of you have suggestions on presenting at conferences I would love to hear from you. I could also use some suggestions, comments, tips and tricks, etc. from all you Artsonia teachers. I know you're out there; what positive feedback have you gotten for your participation in Artsonia. Do you have any suggestions for what I should include in my presentation. Maybe you have the best/fastest way to go about publishing work to Artsonia, getting others to help out with the program or getting the word out about your Artsonia gallery. I would greatly appreciate you sharing any of those or others.

Well, I had better get to work. Wish me luck on my first-ever conference presentation.

Sincerely,
Kimberly Butts