[teacherartexchange] Kimberly Butts - Artsonia Presentation - feedback needed

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2006 - 06:24:31 PDT

Dear Teacher Art Exchange Members,

Kimberly is unable to get her post to come through. She will be doing
a presentation on Artsonia at the Illinois Art Ed Conference.

From Kimberly

Hello everyone,

I just got notice that my presentation proposal for the 2006 IAEA
conference was accepted! I'm very excited but also very nervous. I
have never presented at a conference before.

My presentation is all about the Artsonia and its many advantages. If
any of you have suggestions on presenting at conferences I would love
to hear from you. I could also use some suggestions, comments, tips
and tricks, etc. from all you Artsonia teachers. I know you're out
there; what positive feedback have you gotten for your participation
in Artsonia. Do you have any suggestions for what I should include in
my presentation. Maybe you have the best/fastest way to go about
publishing work to Artsonia, getting others to help out with the
program or getting the word out about your Artsonia gallery. I would
greatly appreciate you sharing any of those or others.

Well, I had better get to work. Wish me luck on my first-ever
conference presentation.

Sincerely,
Kimberly Butts

If anyone has suggestions for Kimberly, you may post to the list - or
contact her off list at kimberly_hutts at yahoo.com. If you post to
the list, please remove my email address from your post.

Judy Decker