Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Tips for new teachers (Motivation, Multiple needs)

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2006 - 05:18:23 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

These resources were listed in River Deep Newsletter- while not art
specific, techniques/strategies can be adapted to an art program.

Meeting Multiple Needs:
Tips for Meeting Multiple Needs:

Is my Classroom Motivating?

Strategies for Empowering Students:
Activities can be tweaked to involve art projects.

Guide to Moral Decision Making:

Riverdeep Classroom Flyer is a free educational email newsletter
provided by Riverdeep. You can subscribe HERE:

I signed up to receive them each day. The one that has more arts and
crafts is Friday.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources