[teacherartexchange] Tips for new teachers (Motivation, Multiple needs)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2006 - 05:18:23 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

These resources were listed in River Deep Newsletter- while not art
specific, techniques/strategies can be adapted to an art program.

Meeting Multiple Needs:
http://www.inspiringteachers.com/articles/curriculum/multiple_needs.html
Tips for Meeting Multiple Needs:
http://www.inspiringteachers.com/tips/curriculum/multiple_needs.html

Is my Classroom Motivating?
http://www.inspiringteachers.com/tips/curriculum/motivating.html

Strategies for Empowering Students:
http://www.urbanext.uiuc.edu/ce/strat-index.html
Activities can be tweaked to involve art projects.

Guide to Moral Decision Making:
http://www.ethicsweb.ca/guide/

Riverdeep Classroom Flyer is a free educational email newsletter
provided by Riverdeep. You can subscribe HERE:
http://rivapprod2.riverdeep.net/pls/portal/url/page/RVDP_CF/CFSC

I signed up to receive them each day. The one that has more arts and
crafts is Friday.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department