[teacherartexchange] Photos of France trip

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2006 - 18:33:30 PDT

I have posted some photos to my website and blog of our recent trip to
France. This is the trip that was advertised in SchoolArts. Our group
included art teachers, art students, and friends who love art.

The web link is http://www.artresourcesforteachers.com/2006Travel.html

The blog link is http://pamstephens.blogspot.com/

The blog also has a few photos of the fires that have been burning near
Sedona for the past week.

From Sedona,
Pam