[teacherartexchange] art/history - PBS

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2006 - 15:44:08 PDT

This series started yesterday - my post was returned 3 times... trying
again:

Just saw this series is starting tonight - thought this might be of
use...

http://www.pbs.org/howartmadetheworld/

Also - our state has a document that lines up the social studies content
and art content - does your state have the same?

http://www.education.ky.gov/users/jwyatt/CoreContent/New%20Arts%20and%20
Humanities/Humanities%20Reference%20Chart%20Version%2040.pdf

Ellen