Re: [teacherartexchange] More curriculum questions

---------

From: Joe & Vickie Magee (jvmagee_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2006 - 12:57:43 PDT

Thats right Michal! Borrowing ideas from other educators is what saves me
some days. Some things will be a great success others will not. I have
done the same in regards to taking a project and moving it up or down a
grade level. Many times this is because it may have been too difficult for
a lower grade level or vice versa. Or it may be an incredible project that
can carried into the next phase of higher level thinking or advancement.

Victoria L Magee
Art K-12
Lena School District
http://www.lena.k12.wi.us/wildcat%20artroom.htmLena, WI