[teacherartexchange] blog

---------

From: Joe & Vickie Magee (jvmagee_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2006 - 08:03:51 PDT

Does anyone have any art education blogs they frequently visit or post and
would be interested in sharing with me? I am earning my masters in
Integrating Technology in Education and would be interested in viewing your
blogs to share with my class regarding technology integration and its
contextual importance for professionals specifically in art education.

Thanks
Vickie
Victoria L Magee
Art K-12