[teacherartexchange] PC Video software ???

---------

From: croberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2006 - 07:15:05 PDT

I've got a question...

I have a digital video camera and I downloaded some graduation video to my
PC, using Windows Movie Maker and Windows XP. When I save it, it saves as a
*.mswmm file and I have no other option that I can see to save it as any
other type file. Then, when I burn it to a CD...it won't open up in the
Windows Media Player...it only opens in the Windows Movie Maker program. I
want to be able to give these CDs to family members so they can open them on
their computers.

On my last computer, I had some other kind of video software...and when I
burned the "movies" to CDs, we could open them on any computer...but I don't
have that computer now.

Is anyone familiar with this program and can answer some questions for me?
Also, do any of you use any other "movie making" software that you can
recommend for PC users?

Carolyn Roberts
croberts18@cox.net