Re: [teacherartexchange] teaching advertising to junior high

---------

From: Joe & Vickie Magee (jvmagee_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2006 - 17:19:20 PDT

Hi Harold!
I took a peak at your website and what great ideas to integrate technology
into the curriculum. I love the fact that your students are using what they
learn for real world applications! I am curious if your middle school
students receive any other art curriculum other than the technology courses
you are teaching. The reason I ask is I teach K-12 and every year I
struggle with my middle school classes because I only have each student for
a maximum of 6 weeks. Once their rotation is up they move onto another
exploratory class. So I really have to be selective in what projects and
objectives they learn each year in middle school.

Any thoughts?
Thanks
Vickie