Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] grants for photoshop

From: Ann Ayers (art304_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2006 - 09:15:54 PDT

"Adobe is pleased to support primary and secondary schools (U.S.
K-12) and qualified nonprofit organizations/NGOs with donations of
our latest version software. Adobe's Software Donation Program allows
schools and nonprofits/NGOs to request a maximum of four (4) software
packages per year." The licenses are for a single computer, but,
since you can get 4 per year for almost free, it's unbeatable!!

I did this this year and got 4 adobe products that are worth over
$1,200 for $140.

This is a really good deal - if you follow the link, you can find out
how to get Adobe software as well as a whole bunch of other things
for a very nominal cost. Definitely worth the time and effort to
fill out the application.

Also, check out the Gifts in Kind website
There are many "donations" just waiting for us from all sorts of

To unsubscribe go to