Re: [teacherartexchange] grants for photoshop

---------

From: Ann Ayers (art304_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2006 - 09:15:54 PDT

http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/philanthropy/software.html

"Adobe is pleased to support primary and secondary schools (U.S.
K-12) and qualified nonprofit organizations/NGOs with donations of
our latest version software. Adobe's Software Donation Program allows
schools and nonprofits/NGOs to request a maximum of four (4) software
packages per year." The licenses are for a single computer, but,
since you can get 4 per year for almost free, it's unbeatable!!

I did this this year and got 4 adobe products that are worth over
$1,200 for $140.

This is a really good deal - if you follow the link, you can find out
how to get Adobe software as well as a whole bunch of other things
for a very nominal cost. Definitely worth the time and effort to
fill out the application.

Also, check out the Gifts in Kind website
http://www.giftsinkind.org/NewHome/default.asp
There are many "donations" just waiting for us from all sorts of
corporations.

Ann