RE: [teacherartexchange] how to present geography and history in art?

---------

From: Marcia Lopez Lopez (oromara_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 25 2006 - 13:04:35 PDT

Hi! I am an elementary school art teacher and I want to include Geo. and
History to my curriculum. I am planning to divide the 4th grade in groups
and each group will create a 3D map of Florida. As they go through the
Chapters in their regular classroom I am planning to do the same but with a
3D map of Fl. I also want to do puppets using our Reading program.