RE: [teacherartexchange] how to present geography and history in art?

---------

From: KPRS2 (kprs2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 25 2006 - 07:33:45 PDT

One project that I have done over the years is to have students make a
brochure for a dream vacation to visit art museums around the world to see
specific pieces of art. (I give them reproduction postcards and make them do
the investigation as to who did it, where it is located, etc.). You can set
the guidelines to fit the needs and abilities of your students.

San D

Also would like to figure out how to continually present various
museums - their contents and locations.
Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks!
Nora