[teacherartexchange] how to present geography and history in art?

---------

From: Nora Redfern (nredfern_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 25 2006 - 07:06:14 PDT

In preparing for next year I'd like to develop a plan for incorporating
geography and history. I've always had a world map and a timeline in my
room but haven't used them very dynamically. I was thinking possibly of
also providing each student a map and a timeline to keep in their art
folders so that they could add entries as we discuss significant events
and locate areas on the map.
Also would like to figure out how to continually present various
museums - their contents and locations.
Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks!
Nora