Re: [teacherartexchange] Large Format Digital Printing

---------

From: Emanuel Cooper Jr. (euphrates3_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 24 2006 - 21:04:53 PDT

Dear Harold

Thank you for the info relating to Inkaid and to
digital art output. On Tuesday of last week I was in a
meeting with Ralph E. Myers, Jr., Owner - General
Manager of Mpress discussing our comprehensive
printing needs and anticipated schedule. During the
course of our meeting Ralph mentioned Inkaid as an
option to enhance the quality of the desired output.

Ralph?s has been a friend of many. He provides quality
digital printing service including Digital Fine Art
output. His studio capacity includes one of twenty
Heidelberg printers in the nation. He loves working
with artist and their agents to address their
demanding need for quality.

http://www.mpresskc.com/services/index.html

Emanuel